Kids residential Cornwall
Looking for a summer residential camp experience for your kids in the UK? Our back to nature bushcraft camp is perfect for letting your children immerse themselves in the wild while under the supervision of our highly qualified and experienced instructors.
Your children will spend five days and four nights learning new skills, creating lasting memories and getting a true bushcraft wilderness experience. From hiking the Cornish moors and learning about fauna and flora, to letting loose on a water adventure park, this is one residential camp that will give your children an unforgettable summer.
When and who for?
- 9th – 13th August 2021
- Children aged 12-16
- Maximum capacity – 20
What to expect?
Children will spend five days and four nights developing their bushcraft skills, building their confidence and having an adventure they won’t forget:
- Two days in the woods at our 10 acres, purpose-built woodland site that’s equipped with a range of facilities
- One day on the moors – hiking the Cornish moors and learning new skills and knowledge about the local flora and fauna
- One day paddleboarding – exploring the River Fowey on paddleboards
- One day water adventure park – letting loose and enjoying an inflatable water adventure park
What does the course include?
- All meals and trips
- Transport during the week
- All equipment required for the week
How much and how to book?
- £400 per child for five days and four nights
Call Mark on 07970 494 723 or email email@example.com to book today or find out more.
What to bring?
- Sleeping bag
- Wash kit including a towel
- Old clothes and swimwear
- Robust footwear
Good to know:
- All staff are ex-military DBS and First Aid Trained
- The site is located 5 minutes off the A30 just outside Truro
- Free parking
- Pick up and drop off available for St Austell train station