Survival and bushcraft axe throwing
Fancy a new experience? How about axe throwing in the woods? You can come down with your mates, colleagues and even your family and throw axes in a safe and supervised environment.
Our axe throwing sessions are based just outside Newquay, Cornwall and are designed for first-time axe throwers.
Whether you’re a couple, family, group of mates, stag do, hen do or a corporate team, we can cater our axe throwing for you. You’ll be under the watchful eye of one of our skilled ex-army instructors who will help you with finding the perfect axe throwing technique.
- Friendly competitive fun
- Team building
- Learn a new skill
- Spend time in the outdoors
Please note: Axe throwing is for anyone age 12+
What to expect:
- 60-minute sessions
- Max group size of 8 people (if your group is bigger, contact us to discuss)
- We’ll teach you how to throw axes like a pro, giving group instructions before throwing out tips and hints for you to hit the bullseye
- Once you’ve all got the hang of slinging axes we’ll go straight into a mini tournament
- We’ll also pull out the shurikens, catapults, blow darts and throwing knives!
How much and how to make a booking
- £15 per person for a 60-minute session
- Pre-bookings only
- Call Mark on 07970 494 723 or email email@example.com
Good to know:
- Well-behaved dogs allowed
- Free parking
- Spectators welcome
- Arrive 10 minutes early