Family survival course
Looking for a weekend that the whole family can enjoy? Our Family Bushcraft and Survival Weekend is aimed at all ages and is perfect for learning basic bushcraft and survival skills.
This family-oriented survival course will teach you a range of practical wilderness skills including:
- Fire lighting using various methods
- Safe cutting and an introduction to basic carving
- Location and signalling
- Outdoor cooking
- Basic water sourcing
- Trapping and traps
You will spend two nights in our 10 acres, purpose-built woodland site that’s equipped with a range of facilities including toilets, solar showers, survival shelters, tented accommodation and parachute classrooms. Alongside the bushcraft and survival skills, there’ll also be plenty of woodland games and activities that are suited to the whole family.
When and who for?
- Friday 20th – 22nd August 2021
- Families of all ages and sizes
What to expect?
- Two nights in the woodland on our 10-acre site in the heart of Cornwall
- Friday evening till Sunday morning
- Learn basic bushcraft and survival skills
- Axe throwing
- Family-oriented activities aimed to include the whole family
- A family bonding experience
What does the course include?
- All meals from Friday evening to Sunday morning
- All equipment required for the weekend
How much and how to book?
- £90 per adult
- £45 per child
Call Mark on 07970 494 723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today or find out more.
What to bring?
- Sleeping bag
- Wash kit including a towel
- Old clothes and swimwear
- Robust footwear
Good to know:
- All staff are ex-military DBS and First Aid Trained
- The site is located 5 minutes off the A30 just outside Truro
- Free parking
- Well behaved dogs welcome