Cornwall RV 2019
The 2019 RV will be held at Nantilio woods the dates are going to be for the second Bank Holiday in May. Drinking water, porta loos and rubbish collection are all on site. We welcome children and dogs, we ask that you keep them safe and under control, and pick up any packages that either deposit! For more information please contact John (Bob) on 07510 318 858, Spanner on 07899 928 131 or Mark on 07970 494 723. If you already know what to expect and want to book now you can book through our online shop.
From March to September
Hi folks, just for those who keep an eye on things here, there are a few bits for people to keep an eye on in the form of courses for the new Year, please click on the link to email for more details.
SURVIVAL & BUSHCRAFT INTRODUCTION-FOREWORD
The difference between Survival and Bushcraft is that in Survival you want out and a quick rescue is the best rescue, and in Bushcraft you want to go in and learn the skills from the indigenous population of different country’s so that in a survival situation, should your rescue not be quick, you are better equipped mentally and practically to deal with it. At Footsteps of Discovery our courses are designed to give you the knowledge to formulate a survival plan and the confidence to put your plan into action to achieve a successful rescue. For more information on courses click on the e-mail links below or please call either Spanner, Mark or John. Telephone numbers, Spanner on 07899 928 131, Mark on 07970 494 723 or John (Bob) on 07510 318 858. .
- Basic Survival Course 10th & 11th of March 2018 @ £150.00 per person
- Basic Survival Course 21st & 22nd of April 2018 @ £150.00 per person
- Conventional Navigation Course (no GPS) 6th of May 2018 @ £45.00 per person
- Basic Survival Course 19th & 20th of May 2018 @ £150.00 per person
- Intermediate Survival Course 23rd & 24th of June 2018 @ £200.00 per person
- Intermediate Survival Course 21st & 22nd of July 2018 @£200.00 per person
- Families Survival and Bushcraft Course 3rd – 5th August 2018 @£80 per adult and £40 per child.
- Advanced Survival Course 5 Day and 4 Nights between the 10th and the 14th of August 2018 @ £400 per person
- Conventional Navigation Course (no GPS) 22nd and 23rd September 2018@ £75.00 per person
All course are conducted by Ex-Military personnel. To book, please either call Spanner on 07899 928 131, Mark on 07970 494 723 or John (Bob) on 07510 318 858 or simply book online at the shop.
ABF Charity Day
Footsteps of discovery are proud to be able to support the ABF (Army Benevolent Fund) The Soldiers Charity by holding an open day In Nantilio Woods on a date to be confirmed in 2018 between 1000hrs and 1600hrs. Come and visit us if you want to have a go at wood carving, or learn more about fire, from basic through to friction fire lighting, for the young folk you may wish to have a go at stalking and military tactics games (manhunt), you may just wish to have a chill out in a beautiful wood or have a go at throwing axes, just pop in and say “Hi”. There will be food (burgers and buscuits) and beverages (tea, coffee and soft drinks) available for purchase throughout the day. Tickets for Adults are £8 and for Children they are £4.
Tickets are available from the online shop or just call Spanner on 07899 928 131.