Cornwall RV 2019
The 2019 RV has now been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. For more information please contact John (Bob) on 07510 318 858 or Mark on 07970 494 723. If you already know what to expect and want to book now you can book through our online shop.
From March to September
Hi folks, just for those who keep an eye on things here, there are a few bits for people to keep an eye on in the form of courses for the new Year, please click on the link to email for more details.
SURVIVAL & BUSHCRAFT INTRODUCTION-FOREWORD
The difference between Survival and Bushcraft is that in Survival you want out and a quick rescue is the best rescue, and in Bushcraft you want to go in and learn the skills from the indigenous population of different country’s so that in a survival situation, should your rescue not be quick, you are better equipped mentally and practically to deal with it. At Footsteps of Discovery our courses are designed to give you the knowledge to formulate a survival plan and the confidence to put your plan into action to achieve a successful rescue. For more information on courses click on the e-mail links below or please call either Spanner, Mark or John. Telephone numbers, Mark on 07970 494 723 or John (Bob) on 07510 318 858.
- The Footsteps Of Discovery Half Term Adventure Camp 20th – 22nd February 2019 @ £90 per person.
- Basic Survival Course 23rd to the 24th of March 2019 @ £150.00 per person
- Basic Survival Course 20th to the 21st of April 2019 @ £150.00 per person
- Conventional Navigation Course (no GPS) 4th of May 2019 @ £45.00 per person
- Basic Survival Course 18th to the 19th of May 2019 @ £150.00 per person
- Intermediate Survival Course 15 to the 16th of June 2019 @ £200.00 per person
- Intermediate Survival Course 27th to the 28th of July 2019 @£200.00 per person
- Families Survival and Bushcraft Course 10th to the 11th of August 2019 @£80 per adult and £40 per child.
- Footsteps Of Discovery Summer Camp 12th to the 14th of August 2019 @ £90 Per Person.
- Advanced Survival Course 5 Day and 4 Nights between the 19th and the 23rd of August 2019 @ £400 per person
- Conventional Navigation Course (no GPS) 21st to the 22nd of September 2019@ £75.00 per person
All course are conducted by Ex-Military personnel. To book, please either call Mark on 07970 494 723 or John (Bob) on 07510 318 858 or simply book online at the shop.
Footsteps of discovery are proud to be able to support the ABF (Army Benevolent Fund) The Soldiers Charity by holding School visits to be booked through the office or call Mark on 07970 494723.