If you’re looking for team building days for your staff and want an original corporate day out that will improve morale and encourage communication and collaboration, then our survival and bushcraft days make the perfect outing.
With our survival and bushcraft team building days, you and your staff will be placed in an unfamiliar setting that will bring out the best in your personnel.
Taking part in numerous survival and bushcraft activities, your staff will be learning new practical skills and techniques that will encourage:
- Leadership skills
- Decision making
- Build team bonds
Survival and bushcraft team building activities
Some of the activities you could participate in include:
- Axe throwing
- Traps and trapping
- Shelter and camp crafting
Our corporate packages
We offer five tiers of corporate packages:
- Mobile (Will deliver within the UK and Europe).
This is an all-inclusive package. Flights into Newquay or Exeter. Trains into St Austell. Clients collected from either station or airport (minibus/coach). Taken to the Headland Hotel or equivalent (4-star hotel).
- First night in the Headland Hotel which would include pre-event briefings and a series of team bonding and icebreaker exercises
- Move to Nantilio Woods. Start a two night, three day programme. Programme to be written in conjunction with clients, to achieve all set aims and objectives
- Second night would include a hāngi (cooking with hot stones underground).
- Afternoon three: recover to Headland Hotel. The evening would be a silver service dinner with guest speakers
- Morning four: drop off at station or airport
- Flights or train as above
- Straight into the woods
- Three nights in the woods with the fourth in the Headland Hotel with dinner and speakers
- Four nights in the woods
- The last night will be a sit down dinner in the woods and to finish the guest speaker will likely be Major Tony “Spanner” Manley MBE (Retd)
- Three nights in the woods
- Last night BBQ
All pricing to be determined dependant on: